I am sharing this funny stories of my mother in law.She is the one who babysit my daughter's when i have some important things to do at work.She enjoyed watching and taking care of my daughter's so much.She forwarded me an e-mail an telling me different story of my kids each time i dropped them at their house.
"So, I'm talking to my 3 year old granddaughter about how long she will love me, getting a little teary~eyed because I know she'll grow up and be less interested in her ol' "glamma", and she said she loved me "two turned overs and the whole wide world", which is the metaphor my mother taught me, and I passed on to her. I then asked her how long she would stay with me, and she said two days, and then she would have to go home. Then, I asked her how long Jesus would stay with her, and she said, very clearly~"two weeks!"
"On Sept. 30, went to Grandparents day at Brianna's preschool (she's 5) ~afterwards, she said with some concern; "Grandma, there are no more days on the calendar, but we have school tomorrow?!"
"Grandma Rose: "Elise, would you like to take a nap with Grandma?" Elise: "Yes, Glamma, my toe is beeping." Grandma: "It is, why is your toe beeping?" Elise: "Because it needs to go to sleep."
"I asked Elise (remember she's 3) Who do you want for president? She thought for a minute and said; "Santa".
"So, I'm talking to my 3 year old granddaughter about how long she will love me, getting a little teary~eyed because I know she'll grow up and be less interested in her ol' "glamma", and she said she loved me "two turned overs and the whole wide world", which is the metaphor my mother taught me, and I passed on to her. I then asked her how long she would stay with me, and she said two days, and then she would have to go home. Then, I asked her how long Jesus would stay with her, and she said, very clearly~"two weeks!"
"On Sept. 30, went to Grandparents day at Brianna's preschool (she's 5) ~afterwards, she said with some concern; "Grandma, there are no more days on the calendar, but we have school tomorrow?!"
"Grandma Rose: "Elise, would you like to take a nap with Grandma?" Elise: "Yes, Glamma, my toe is beeping." Grandma: "It is, why is your toe beeping?" Elise: "Because it needs to go to sleep."
"I asked Elise (remember she's 3) Who do you want for president? She thought for a minute and said; "Santa".

3 comments:
hahahaha, they are very funny kids! remember, the kids nowadays are more curious and very imaginative hehehe they have a lot of questions too! hehehe
Korek! sinabi mo pa....Me and brianna fought a lot kasi she asked so many questions.But i am going to miss this kind of happenings kasi they grown up so fast...and one day they will just leave and start with their own lives...Ohhhh!(sniff) my babies are growing!
We can't stop them to grow you know, everyone will eventually grown and change their lifestyle hehehe but on the other side, you have done good things for them to become a better kids so you should be proud hehehe dont cry! magkaka wrinkles ka nyan hehehee
Post a Comment